<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14033373\x26blogName\x3dBuzzurro\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://buzzurro.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://buzzurro.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2693752525456072404', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Comments on this Blog

Comments are welcome on this blog IF they are not offensive. I read lots of other posts on other blogs and some posts I agree with and some I don't. I have NEVER left an offensive comment though, like one of the visitors to my blog recently did. Criticise ideas, not people.

Here are some of my comments for Scarlett:

You say you are a good Christian, but have you ever read that part in the Bible about 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you' ? I don't think so, otherwise you wouldn't have written your hate-filled comments on my blog.

I don't slander you because your family came to the US in the 1700s so why do you slander mine because they immigrated to the United States 2 centuries later ?

As far as speaking the English language goes, we both went to schools and had the same opportunites to pick up an English grammar book and study it. I can see from your comments that I have mastered the spelling aspects more than you, regardless of the fact that my family ties to the European continent are more recent than yours. If you insist on using such hateful language, maybe you should learn to spell it correctly.

If you are suggesting that I am less American than you, you are wrong. I was born in the US and my heart, 100 percent of it, belongs there. Perhaps judging from your comments you should move to Iran or Saudi Arabia. You write like you think you would be more happy in those countries, but to be honest within seconds of opening your mouth there you would be thrown in jail, tortured and maybe killed. Those countries that you praise do not allow the same freedoms of different opinions that are allowed in the USA.

I am sorry in the Nazi regimes in Europe only succeeded in killing 6 million of us Jews. We as a people will be around to spit on your grave.